Friday, 16 June 2017

Reflections of Verona








oil on wood 20x20cms available from my Etsy shop


I wanted to try something a bit different and usually my little experiments  remain on my studio shelf but this one I quite like.  What do you think?
This is the reflection of buildings along the river Adige in Verona.  It was a freezing winter's day with small amounts of snow still left in the shady areas of the river bank.  Verona can be a very busy place in the summer with tourists filling the squares and streets but it was far nicer in cold January even if my fingers and everything else was frozen!






2 comments:

laura said...

Beautiful color! Love the abstract quality

Cathy Holtom said...

Thank you for the comment Laura!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...