Monday, 23 March 2015

Sketchbook Sunday (on Monday)




 I meant to post this yesterday, but due to waking very early with my Grandson I was just too sleepy!

This sketch in my Moleskine is a view across the bay from a popular local ice-cream/ crèperia .  It was late afternoon and the warm sun brought the colours to life.

Last week I received exciting news from the Sketchbook Project that some of my work would be in their new book.  I took part twice in the sketchbook project and the drawing they have used is from my secret places in Sicily project.





You can see my drawing of a balcony top right of the page. I have already pre-ordered my copy!

My original blog/sketchbook  post is here.



4 comments:

A.M.Jacob said...

Gorgeous sketch of a beautiful place. I like the atmosphere, and the sense of space and distance. Congratulations about the book!

Judy said...

A beautiful scene, lovely warm colours! Have fun with your grandson! And congratulations on the book!

RaSonya Pearce said...

Congratulations on the book! Beautiful sketchbook spread.

Sue Pownall said...

That's great news. Congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...